Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Cookies

I've attended several different showers and special events where cookies from Ali Bee's Bake Shop were used as dessert or favors. Ali's work is amazing!

My daughter just ordered some martini-shaped cookies for a party she is co-hosting, and I'm thinking I might need to order a few Valentine's Day cookies. I love to display them in a dainty cake stand and enjoy just looking at them for a week or so before we eat them.

Ali just posted a few of her favorites on her Facebook page - I'm trying to decide which ones to order. Any suggestions?





























Ali Bee's Bake Shop

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh they are all so cute, but I think my favorite is the little "heart line" cookie. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so fab! Love the first one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling! I cannot decide either...the second one? Martini glasses will be so fun. My mouth is watering.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so pretty and i can only imagine how they might taste! yummie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are some of the cutest valentines cookies I have ever seen. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all but the hearts hanging on the clothes line is really sweet. Really, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too cute.....amazing what is being done with cookies today, a real work of art indeed. Found you through another blog, wish I could remember which! I am newish to blogging but having such fun, had fun poking around your blog....please visit me at my new blog about the building of our new home, and my passion for decor and design, plus doing my first ever giveaway for a stunning french chair!
    www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cookies are cute! Certainly perfect as a Vday gift!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!