Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello March!

If it's March, spring must be just around the corner - green grass, buds and blooms, bunnies, daffodils, and for some, birthdays. Happy March!  For those celebrating a birthday and the possibility of a gift of aquamarine - Happy Birthday!

















 













































                                                                     Happy March!




SouthernLiving PotteryBarn Junkgardent CupCake's GoogleSearch CountryLiving

6 comments:

  1. Tahnk you for your most lovely comment and it wonderful to hear from you. Always more fun to go with the wow factor isn't it! I am sure your gifts have lots of that too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that aquamarine! Thank you for the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am not a March baby, I adore the aquamarine (gem and colour!), what gorgeous images!
    This winter seems to have stretched into an eternity! I was beyond pleased to welcome March today. Still a little chilly but this month has always meant 'spring' to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely gift of color you have given us. I love that color. Just can't seem to get enough of it. It is so pretty and dreamy too. I am having a giveaway over at my Gloryfeathers blog just in case you are interested. Blessings to you today.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the luscious aquamarine pics!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!