Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goats

I have a thing for goats - well, I want 'a' goat. I know it's not possible, so it's fun just to say I want one. But, if I lived on a farm, I would have a little white goat. 

Goats are funny creatures - they will eat anything and they love to climb. I've heard stories from others who thought they wanted a goat until they got one. In most of those cases, they didn't keep their goat for reasons fore-mentioned. So far, these stories haven't dampened my desire for one.  These little guys just make me smile.


















Images GoogleSearch

4 comments:

  1. such gorgeous and funny photos of your sweet
    goats. must confess they never held much
    charm for me . . . until i saw your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goats....and got 2 goats. We had a stable with no horses, so ample room for the goats...got them a heating device for the cold nights, fresh beds of hay...fences we built BUT...the goats jumped the fences, ate my roses, ate my vegetables, tried mounting my poor doberman...escaped...kicked in the kitchen door...love goat stories....they are the most obnoxious, funny smart animals, you can't help but love them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog in a roundabout way and just had to comment - I want a goat, too! That last picture just made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been fun discovering that I'm not alone in my fascination and 'wanting' of a goat.

    Francine - I love your story - it's so similar to others I've heard. I guess it's something you have to experience for yourself, because even after all the horror stories, I still want one.

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!