Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello June!

It's summer! Although the calendar doesn't say it's summer until June 21, to me it's close enough to officially begin my favorite season.

Happy birthday to all who are lucky enough to get to wear a beautiful strand of pearls for their birthstone.  Here are just a few of the things that remind me of June and summer - they make me smile.  Enjoy!










































































 













BenfieldPhotography  Flicker  Country Living   GoogleSearch  ArteBelloDesigns  Mine

10 comments:

  1. I adore all of your choices! So beautiful and elegant!

    Happy June to you;)!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful images! I wish it was summer here! I adore the second image with the pearls and the last one with the lilys. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous post Rita.....wow!

    I don't know how June got here so quickly but I am glad it did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Beautiful pic's! CHEERS! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Summer definitely starts on 1st June!! Happy summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love all the images you chose!! June has come quickly but I have been waiting for her and embrace her with open arms!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my blog will follow you for inspirations!
    good day~Deepali

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, you do love june!
    so many extravagantly beautiful pearly
    treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images, I am a pearl girl from way back. I have always said when given a choice of a diamond or a pearl, it would be a pearl everytime. They are a staple in my wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!