Friday, April 16, 2010

I'll Be Throwing The Drapes Open

As I have shared before, I dream of a city apartment with a fabulous skyline view. As I speak (type) I am packing for a fun get-away trip to one of my favorite cities - San Francisco.

For the next week, I'll be turning the lights out, throwing the curtain wide open and going to sleep pretending I live in a beautiful high-rise (Pacific Heights).  In a very small way, I get to do something that otherwise would be impossible - living a dream. These special nights make me smile.



While I'm pretending - let me show you my Pacific Heights home.









Just in case you are interested in purchasing my dream -

  • Asking Price: $3,695,000
  • HOA Dues: $1987.00 per month.
  • Size: 3-bed, 3.5-bath, approximately 2800 square feet
Represented by Bernadette V. Lamothe of Sotheby’s International Realty


13 comments:

  1. what a lovely home you have! are you sure you
    want to sell it? :)

    have fun living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you are coming to my neighborhood ... you simply must come over for at least a glass of champagne after a hard day of shopping !
    xoxo,

    Yet another dreamer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I can see whay you dream of it!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the dream Rita, sometimes that is all we got!!
    Have a great weekend and an even greater trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip to San Francisco, it is a fun city to visit. I live about 45 min away and you probably will see more of it than I ever do. We don't get into the city much. Have a great time!!Hope you have some sunny Calif. weather while you are here, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time in our city!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely place! What a view!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!! I love SF.. only been there once many years ago... it is said to be the sister city to Sydney.... so say hello to my sister for me and have fun.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita - ohh you lucky thing - loved San Francisco when I went there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Rita, you know you wouldn't like that tiny apartment with NO outside space of your own. I mean, SF is beautiful and all...and it's wonderful to visit & shop, but it has it's own weather (which is kinda weird). We will be enjoying this virtual trip with you, because it sure is a beautiful place to see. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I once wrote you a long comment about how I dream of exactly the same thing, but somehow I couldn't get it to publish. I know exactly what you are saying. I want it too! My favorite place to "have a slice" is Chicago. I have a post about Chicago and TheWit, we had a fabulous view. I have even checked out renting an apartment for a few months just for the view! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Rita,
    I LOVE San Fransisco. Such a beautiful city .... and, I wouldn't mind that house to stay in when I visited, either.
    Our son and daughter-in-law have just returned from SF and loved it.
    Have a great time and tell us all about it when you return. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm dreaming of that kind of city apartment too!! Wow..it's nice! Have a lovely time in San Fransisco, Rita! Wish it was me :)

    xo's Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!