Monday, December 14, 2009

Girls and Their Pearls


Pearls are simple, elegant and timeless. Best of all, pearls are a hot fashion accessory most of us already have...somewhere.

After a couple of mentions of pearls by Tish Jett (A Femme d'un Certain Age - one of my favorite fashion and lifestyle blogs), I rounded up all of the strands I'd had stashed in various boxes and put them back in my jewelry drawer. They have once again become one of my favorite accessories.

My granddaughters have already started their collection (see last two pictures).








Images
Pure Pearls
Mikimoto
Picsearch
Mine
Google






8 comments:

  1. A very elegant look, glad you are helping highlight it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more Rita - trying to think of a life devoid of them is unbearable. A single strand or lots & lots, it doesn't matter, they'll always be a mainstay in my wardrobe.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Rita!
    I agree wholeheartedly, pearls are always elegant. And I share your sentiment about Tishe Jett's lovely blog.
    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita,
    I just read your comment on my post.I think I like your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughters are beautiful...I agree...what more could a girl want really? Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how gorgeous Rita!
    Pearls are always so classic and beautiful.

    Enjoy this joyous season!
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!