Monday, November 2, 2009

A Rare Treat!

I never seem to be in the right place at the right time for the major showcase home tours, so getting to tour the Southern Accents 2009 Showcase House in Ft. Worth, Texas was a wonderful treat. Every inch of this 8,500 square-foot English-style Cotswold manor was perfect...move in, don't change a thing, perfect

Here are the front and back exterior views, the entry hall, and the main living area. I'll share more tomorrow.






































.



3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how beautiful. Still, I think I'd like your "rustic" cabin even better.

    If you could choose, which would you take -- you can't have both. . .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotswald Cottage was the inspiration for my home. It's my all-time favorite exterior! I called it "Hansel and Gretel" when I explained it to my builder (: Love this house. Thanks for posting it. Warmed me up today!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!