Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Autumn!


I wish I knew who/how to give credit for this, but it's a traveling email without credits. It seemed worth forwarding.



Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.. He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff--including the
seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see.

5 comments:

  1. ALERTA ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICANA

    Para mas informacion pinche:

    http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/

    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard that comparison. It is so true. Thank you for sharing that. It made my day! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Wonderful Rita! ~Beautiful photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I like that a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!