Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You'll Get Hooked

This is an amazingly beautiful song done by a children's choir.

The song is addictive. There are a couple hundred thousand viewers to this video site, but most likely, at least one hundred thousand are repeat visits from people like me...addicted to this song.

You'll see...just try it once, and then tell me if you don't find yourself going back to hear it again.
It' s just one of those soothing beautiful songs that you can't get out of your head and you can't get enough of it. Let me know if you get hooked, too.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful rendition of this song! I am a Lily Allen fan and this is just lovely!

    I can just see you sitting in your white room with a cup of tea and listening to this song ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, just watched it twice in a row.

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!