Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Color Trend Sighting

I keep running into this color....that must mean something. Maybe it's a new trend.

Just this past weekend I noticed a bright tangerine-orange wall in the entry of a cafe in the hotel were I stayed. I continued to find touches of this bright, fresh color in a variety of stores as I browsed various departments; everything from table linens, kitchen utensils, and china to shoes,purses, and watches.
















I think I'm starting to like it.















Images Elle Decor and Metropolitan Home

6 comments:

  1. Great minds do think alike!!!! Oh that wall in the first picture is drool worthy! And that rug, love love love! And the table, and the fabric...LOVE everything here! I am typically not an orange person but maybe things are changing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I do love orange now too. Great pics Rita.

    ~Blessings my friend, Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I love that color! I think it's very popular right now. Who knows, maybe someday burnt orange will be the new harvest gold from the 70's! Bleck.

    You're invited to join me:

    www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

    Some fun and some Jesus...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore orange. I find it very soothing especially paired with other earth tones. My laundry room is a burnt orange (Behr - Nutmeg). I am surprised at the many people that like it. Now if I could just get the courage to do it the family room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOM!!!!!! Why don't I get any credit here? I believe it was me who purchased a coral tank for you at the beginning of summer and said "here is a color you need to implement, it's the color of the year!"
    I figure I should at least get a mention!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning collection of all things orange, thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

I hope this made you smile. I look forward to hearing what you have to say!